We offer three different types of wedding planning services. All packages are customized for each couple upon our initial consultation.
Day Of Coordinating Services
This package is for the bride who has planned her entire wedding and needs a professional to execute her day so she can enjoy herself and be the bride. This package includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide a detailed itinerary for the wedding party members for all of the wedding activities, as needed
- Itinerary for the wedding vendors. I will contact all of the vendors prior to the wedding day to discuss a timeline and any last minute needs.
- Ceremony and reception site final walkthrough visit
- Rehearsal direction — We will meet prior to the rehearsal to discuss the details of how you want your ceremony and reception to occur– how you want your entire wedding party to process, the order of the reception activities… etc. The rehearsal normally takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- On the wedding day, I will be there to manage the ceremony and reception activities (Ex: Ensuring vendors arrive on time and provide their services/products, assist the attendants as needed, pin on corsages and boutonnieres, assist the ushers with candle lighting and seating of the ceremony, direct the bridal party in and out of the ceremony, work with the musicians or DJ to cue the start of all of the reception activities; i.e. introductions, first dance, dinner, toasts, cake cutting… etc.)
- Assist with ceremony and reception site setup (making sure items are in place– Guest book/pen, programs, favors, toasting glasses, cake knife/server…etc.)
- Handle any questions, concerns, issues on the wedding day from vendors, family, and attendants.
- Ensuring completion of services and assist with the pack-up of all gifts and wedding accessories.
The Day Of Coordinating Package includes unlimited phone calls and emails. Typically, one to two meetings are sufficient for this service. Each wedding is different and every bride has different needs so we customize the package to meet your needs. Please contact All About Weddings to discuss your wedding day details and pricing.
Partial Coordinating/ Consulting Package
This package is for the bride who wants to handle most of the planning and do the “legwork” herself but would like to have professional guidance along the way. This package includes, but is not limited to:
- This package also includes the Day Of Coordinating Package.
- Be an efficiency expert and organizer, advising what to do and how to prevent the bride from becoming overwhelmed. A detailed monthly calendar will be provided for the Bride and Groom.
- Assist the couple in choosing the best vendors (Ex: photographer, cake, designer, music, venue, catering, florist, hotel site…etc…) for their budget.
- Help the couple understand costs and services and professional lingo with vendors/contracts.
- Be available to answer any questions along the way
- Attend select vendor visits, as needed
- Assist with responses and follow up phone calls to non returned RSVP cards
- Be sure proper wedding etiquette is being followed
- Help the bride and groom prepare a newsletter with a schedule for the bridal party so everyone is informed, well in advance of time of events for the entire wedding weekend
- Be an independent third party who can be a problem solver
The Partial Coordinator/Consulting package includes unlimited phone calls and emails. Meetings are scheduled as needed throughout the planning process. Each wedding is different and every bride has different needs so we customize the package to meet your needs. Please contact All About Weddings to discuss your wedding day details and pricing.
Full Service Wedding Coordinating Package
This package is for the bride who wants someone to work with them every step of the way during the planning process. This package is perfect for the bride that does not have time to handle every detail. This package includes, but is not limited to:
- This package includes the Partial Coordinating/Consulting and Day Of Coordinating Packages
- Setting and attending appointments with vendors, such as ceremony and reception site location, caterers, bridal salon, florist/decor, musicians for ceremony, entertainment for reception, photographer, videographer, cake designer, officiant, calligrapher, transportation…etc…(Typically, we will visit 1-3 different vendors per category.)
- Assist with the selection of design of favors, florals, linens, food/beverage…etc.
- Assist with Save The Date Cards, Invitations…etc.
- Assist with organization of the rehearsal dinner and bridesmaid luncheon
- Assist with finding accommodations for guests and bridal party
- Work with venue sites to design the setup for positioning of florals, tables, dance floors, gift tables…etc…to assure all is within the wedding decor plan
- Work with the couple to develop the parameters of the overall budget
The Full Service Wedding Coordinating Package includes unlimited phone calls and emails. Unlimited meetings are scheduled as needed throughout the planning process. Each wedding is different and every bride has different needs so we customize the package to meet your needs. Please contact All About Weddings to discuss your wedding day details and pricing.